RELATED ARTICLE: WHAT DIFFERENTIATES PROPOLMANNAN FROM GLUCOMANNAN Konjac glucomannan is a similar plant to propol-mannan.
What does KGM stand for?
KGM stands for Konjac Glucomannan (water-soluble dietary fiber)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KGM
We have 15 other meanings of KGM in our Acronym Attic
- Kline Geology Lab (Yale University)
- Kongelig (Danish: royal)
- Kuwait and Gulf Link Company (Kuwait)
- Kansas Grazing Lands Coalition (McPherson, KS)
- Kahn Gauthier Law Group LLC (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Kalamazoo Gay Lesbian Resource Center (Michigan)
- Keratinocyte Growth Medium (dermatology)
- Kimberly Gold Mines, Inc. (Idaho)
- King Gate Mafia
- King Mackerel (FAO fish species code)
- Konsortium Galactique Meknatif (French gaming clan)
- Kuratorium Ganzheitliches Management (German: Trustees Holistic Management; corporate culture)
- Keep Greater Milwaukee Beautiful (Wisconsin)
- Kanyakumari Government Medical College (India)
- Keyboard Galleria Music Center (Santa Clarita, CA)
- King George Medical College (India)
- Kerala Government Medical College Teachers Association (Kerala, India)
- Korea Green Management Index
- Kesatuan Guru Melayu Malaysia Barat (Malay: Western Malaysia Malay Teachers' Union)
- Kyuri Green Mottle Mosaic Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recent examples include alpha lipoic acid, L-carnitine, Garcinia cambogia, soy protein, fish collagen, L-arabinose, yeast alphamannan and konjac glucomannan.