An 83-year-old Indonesian woman fought a Komodo dragon and won.
What does KD stand for?
KD stands for Komodo Dragon
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KD
We have 20 other meanings of KD in our Acronym Attic
- Kings Domnion (amusement park; Virginia)
- Kitchen Duty
- Kmecka Družba (Slovenia)
- Knee-Disarticulation (amputation)
- Knocked Down
- Knowledge Discovery
- Known Delinquent
- Known Depredator
- Known Distance
- Komatsu Diesel (Japan)
- Korgorian Delphic
- Kraft Dinner
- Kristdemokratiska Partiet (Swedish political party)
- Kristendemokraterne (Danish political party)
- Kristillisdemokraatit (Finnish: Christian Democrats)
- Kuwaiti Dinar (unit of currency)
- KwikDeath (CounterStrike gaming clan)
- Pilotless Aircraft for Use as Target Aircraft (US Navy)
- Katrina Disaster Housing Assistance Program (DHA/FEMA)
- Kiln-Dried & Heat Treated (lumber)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He explores the nature of the Komodo dragon, the largest species of lizard in the world.
Scientists have only recently begun to understand why a Komodo dragon is so lethal.
On the beach a Komodo dragon came among us on Saturday and we had to throw rocks to scare it away.