Many blood banks in low-income countries, including Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital in Kumasi, Ghana, do not screen donated blood for syphilis.
What does KATH stand for?
KATH stands for Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (Kumasi, Ghana)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KATH
We have 1 other meaning of KATH in our Acronym Attic
- Korea Association of Teachers of English
- X/Ka-Band Telemetry and Telecommand Experiment
- Kentucky Applied Technology Education Association
- Kulbardi Aboriginal Tertiary Entrance Course (Australia)
- Korea Automotive Technology Institute
- Kappa Alpha Theta Foundation
- Kenya Association of Teachers of French
- Keith and the Girl (Podcast show)
- Kool and the Gang (band)
- Katholisch (German: Catholic)
- Kentucky Advanced Technology Institute (Bowling Green, KY)
- Korangi Association of Trade & Industry (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Korea Agricultural Trade Information
- Kutenai Art Therapy Institute (Canada)
- Knowledge and Technology in Education
- Hartsfield - Jackson Atlanta International Airport (Georgia, USA)
- Kentucky Assistive Technology Loan Corporation
- Kansas Association of Teachers of Mathematics
- Katmai National Park and Preserve (US National Park Service)
- Kansas Association of Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork
Samples in periodicals archive:
Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH), where I work, is one.
100399 Acknowledgments We thank all participants at Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital and acknowledge the study team of the Kumasi Diabetes and Hypertension Study for on-site recruitment, data and sample collection, and laboratory analyses.
A total of 2,064 patients with new cases of pulmonary TB were recruited at Korle Bu Teaching Hospital, Accra; Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital, Kumasi; 15 periurban hospitals; and hospitals in the Ashanti, Eastern, and Central Regions of Ghana.