It represents a valid alternative to kojic acid dipalmitate.
What does KAD stand for?
KAD stands for Kojic Acid Dipalmitate (skin whitening)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAD
We have 16 other meanings of KAD in our Acronym Attic
- (Modelling) Knowledge About Complex Technical Systems for Multiple Use
- Kansas Army Depot
- Kansas Association of the Deaf
- KDE Aided Design (computer-aided design program)
- Keighley and District
- Kendall Appraisal District (Boerne, TX)
- Kentucky Association of the Deaf
- Key Account Director (various companies)
- Kids Against Drugs
- Know It All Doctor
- Kemubu Agricultural and Development Authority (Malaysia)
- Kentucky Automobile Dealers Association
- Klamath Alcohol & Drug Abuse (treatment group; Oregon)
- Korean Alliance to Defeat AIDS (Seoul, South Korea)
- Korean American Dental Association
- Korean-American Digital Archive (University of Southern California; Los Angeles, CA)
- Kentucky AIDS Drug Assistance Program
- Kansas Association of Defense Counsel (Topeka, KS)
- Kearney Area Development Council (est. 1994; Kearney, MO)
- Kodak Austin Development Center