To help consumers figure out which vehicles are more American, Associate Professor at American University's Kogod School of Business, Frank DuBois, has created a new auto index.
What does KSB stand for?
KSB stands for Kogod School of Business (American University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KSB
We have 46 other meanings of KSB in our Acronym Attic
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Tools
- Kongsberg Satellite Services (Norway)
- Kepala Staf Angkatan Udara (Indonesian: Air Force Chief Staff)
- Kansas Section of the American Water Works Association
- Kantonsschule Am Brühl St.Gallen (Switzerland)
- Keeper of the Sacred Bundle (Mic-O-Say, Heart of America Council, Boy Scouts of America)
- Keeper of the Sacred Bundle (Mic-O-Say, Pony Express Council, BSA)
- Kelley School of Business (Indiana University)
- Kenyan Sand Boa (herpetoculture)
- Klein Schanzlin and Becker
- Kolbotn Symphonic Band (Oppergard, Norway)
- Kranji Symphonic Band (Singapore)
- Kumamoto Shinkin Bank (Japan)
- Kyoto Station Building (Kyoto, Japan)
- Kyushu School of Business (Kyushu, Japan)
- Kantonsschule Baden (Baden, Switzerland)
- Kemmer Stock Breeders Association
- Kentucky School Boards Association
- Kentucky State Beekeepers Association
- Kentucky State Beekeeping Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, judging by his appalling English-language skills, it seems that the PhD he reportedly got from the Kogod School of Business of the American University in Washington DC did him a lot of good.
CPA Professor and Director Graduate Tax Program Kogod School of Business American University Washington, DC Faro Naveed, MST, CPA Senior Tax Specialist KPMG LLP Tysons Corner, VA Kelly Nakamoto, MST, CPA Senior Tax Manager PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP McLean,VA
You have to sell the future and you have to create line of sight," said Myron Roomkin, dean at American University's Kogod School of Business in Washington, D.
American University's Kogod School of Business has granted clemency to hundreds of trees by dropping printed promotional materials in favor of an innovative Web-based recruiting effort.
It is a problem for governments and incumbent dominant telecoms in the Arab world," says Professor Erran Carmel of the American University's Kogod School of Business in Washington, DC.