Kwesi Aning, head of research at the Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre, said the "very fabric" of Ghanaian society is under threat.
What does KAIPTC stand for?
KAIPTC stands for Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre (Ghana)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal of Kampo, Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine
- Kayne Anderson Investment Management, Inc.
- Kansas Association for Infant Mental Health
- Kaiser Night Vision Goggles
- Kaiser Avionics Night Vision Goggles and Helmet-Mounted Display
- Kernel Asynchronous Input/Output
- Korea Assignment Incentive Pay
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kenya AIDS Intervention Prevention Project
- Kenya AIDS Intervention Prevention Project Group
- Kilpisjärvi Atmospheric Imaging Receiver Array (astronomical observatory; Kilpisjärvi, Finland)
- Korea Advanced Intelligent Robot Association
- Kentucky Association of Independent Schools
- Kenya AIDS Indicator Survey
- Kikokushijo Academy International School (Tokyo, Japan)
- Knowledge and Information Systems
- Korean Air Intelligence System
- Korean Association of International Studies (South Korea)
- Kwajalein Atoll International Sportfishing Club (California)
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (South Korea; est. 1971)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lindsay is at the Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre (KAIPTC) in Accra, Ghana.
For 2006-2007, 10 positions a re being offered to new university graduates with organizations such as the World Council of Churches in Geneva, Pax Christi International in Brussels, the Africa Peace Forum in Nairobi and the Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre in Accra, Ghana.