Three grants of $200,000 per year for this year and the next three years were awarded each to Sitkans Against Family Violence, which serves Sitka, Kake and Angoon; Association of Village Council Presidents to serve Bethel and surrounding villages; and Kodiak Area Native Association to serve Kodiak, Port Lions, Akhiok, Karluk, Old Harbor, Ouzinkie and Larsen Bay.
What does KANA stand for?
KANA stands for Kodiak Area Native Association (Kodiak, AK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KANA
- Kannada (Indian language)
- Kannapolis (Amtrak station code; Kannapolis, NC)
- Kano, Nigeria - Aminu Kano International (Airport Code)
- Kansas (old style)
- Know and Network (European Social Fund; women; information technology)
- Komite Akreditasi Nasional (Indonesian: National Accreditation Committee)
- Kansas Wide area Information Network
- Kansas Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Kashmir Affairs and Northern Areas (Pakistan)
- Kansas Association for Native American Education (McPherson, KS)
- Kalamazoo Area Newcomers' Club
- Kenya AIDS NGO Consortium
- Korea Advanced Nano Center
- Korea Article Numbering Center
- Korean American National Coordinating Council
- Kansas Digital Image Data System
- Katy Area New Democratic Organization (Fort Bend Democrats Grass Roots Organization; Texas)
- Kerala Association of New England
- Kerala Association for Non-Formal Education and Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
The locations served this year were the Kodiak Area Native Association and the Tanana Chiefs Conference villages of Ouzinkie, Port Lions, Larsen Bay, Karluk, Akhiok, Old Harbor Hughes, Huslia, Ruby Kaltag, and Nulato.
The regional Native corporation will share the new office building with the Kodiak Area Native Association, each occupying separate floors as part of a condominium association.