Provisionally called Kobe Aluminum Automotive Products (China) Co.
What does KAAP stand for?
KAAP stands for Kobe Aluminum Automotive Products (Kobe Steel, Ltd.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAAP
We have 7 other meanings of KAAP in our Acronym Attic
- Kansas Academic Advising Network (Wichita, KS)
- Knowledge Above All Nonsense (rapper; Brandon Perry pseudonym)
- Korean American Adoptee Adoptive Family Network
- Kenya Association of Air Operators
- Killing As An Organized Sport
- Khawr Al Amaya Oil Terminal
- Kansas Army Ammunition Plant
- Kansas Association of Addiction Professionals (Topeka, KS)
- Kellogg Advanced Ammonia Process (chemical industry)
- Kentucky Alternate Assessment Program (est. 1990; Kentucky Department of Education)
- Korea Association for Animal Protection (South Korea)
- Kearney Area Ag Producers Alliance (Kearney, NE)
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (Tennessee)
- Korean American Association for Rehabilitation of the Disabled (New York)
- Kirklees Alcohol Advisory Service (Huddersfield, England, UK)
- Knowledge as a Service (various companies)
- Korean Academy of Agricultural Sciences (North Korea)
- Korean American Actuarial Society (New York)
- King Abdul Aziz University
- Khmer Athletic Association of Windsor (Windsor, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To maximize production efficiency for customers including Nissan, GM, and Honda, Kobe Aluminum Automotive Products (KAAP) invested $80-million in its Bowling Green, KY, facility.
6 billion yen to raise the production capacity of Kobe Aluminum Automotive Products LLC by 30 percent in the year starting next April, the sources said, adding the U.
company, Kobe Aluminum Automotive Products LLC, is owned 60 percent by Kobe Steel, 25 percent by Mitsui & Co.
TOKYO, June 1 Kyodo Kobe Aluminum Automotive Products LLC, a U.