These include “2013 Top 10 Producer - KW Southeast Region,” “2013 KW Double Platinum Medal Award Winner” which is based on sales volume, “2012 Top 10 Real Estate Team in Tennessee” awarded by REALTrends Magazine, “#1 in total sales volume for 2013” awarded by Knoxville Area Association of Realtors, and “#1 Luxury Home Real Estate Agent for 2013” - KW Southeast Region.
What does KAAR stand for?
KAAR stands for Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (Tennessee)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KAAR in our Acronym Attic
- Kenya Association of Air Operators
- Killing As An Organized Sport
- Khawr Al Amaya Oil Terminal
- Kansas Army Ammunition Plant
- Kansas Association of Addiction Professionals (Topeka, KS)
- Kellogg Advanced Ammonia Process (chemical industry)
- Kentucky Alternate Assessment Program (est. 1990; Kentucky Department of Education)
- Kobe Aluminum Automotive Products (Kobe Steel, Ltd.)
- Korea Association for Animal Protection (South Korea)
- Kearney Area Ag Producers Alliance (Kearney, NE)
- Korean American Association for Rehabilitation of the Disabled (New York)
- Kirklees Alcohol Advisory Service (Huddersfield, England, UK)
- Knowledge as a Service (various companies)
- Korean Academy of Agricultural Sciences (North Korea)
- Korean American Actuarial Society (New York)
- King Abdul Aziz University
- Khmer Athletic Association of Windsor (Windsor, Ontario, Canada)
- Kaerntner Abwehrkämpfer Bund (Carinthia, Austria Europe)
- Kariba, Zimbabwe - Kariba (Airport Code)
- Katholischen Arbeitnehmer Bewegung (German: Catholic Workers Movement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In fact, Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (KAAR) reported 876 closed units (that includes condos and single family homes) in February 2013, which is the highest number of sold homes since 2008.