Amazon has added a note to the Kindle app's App Store page stating: "There is a known issue with this update.
What does KI stand for?
KI stands for Known Issue
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of KI
We have 10 other meanings of KI in our Acronym Attic
- King's Indian (chess)
- King's Island (amusement park, Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Kingdom Interlinear (Jehovah's Witnesses)
- Kinsey Institute
- Kiribati (ISO country code, top level domain)
- Kiwanis International
- Klaksvíkar Ítróttarfelag (Klaksvík, Faroe Islands soccer club)
- Klean Industries Inc (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Knee Immobilizer
- Knowledge Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Senate findings may reflect not only entity-level failings, but, in our view, a potential failure of the group's enterprise risk management and culture that may have prevented the escalation of known issues to group senior management.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] George Van Otten sheds light on a little known issue on our southern border, that of the illegal immigration and smuggling activities which use the Tohono O'odham Reservation as a corridor and offers some solutions for combined agency involvement and training to stem the flow.
lt;p>The SQL Server flaw may be a known issue that Microsoft acknowledged late last year.