AMD developed the robust Known Good Die (KGD) program and the patented negative gate erase technology, and developed highly reliable Fine-pitch Ball Grid Array packaging.
What does KGD stand for?
KGD stands for Known Good Die (semiconductor industry)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KGD
We have 10 other meanings of KGD in our Acronym Attic
- Klinisch Genetisch Centrum Nijmegen (Dutch: Clinical Genetics Center Nijmegen; Nijmegen, Netherlands)
- Karmann Ghia Club of North America (Oakland, CA)
- Kate Gleason College of Engineering (Rochester Institute of Technology; New York)
- Kulim Golf & Country Resort (Malaysia)
- Karmann Ghia Club Suedhessen (Germany)
- Kaliningrad, Russia - Kaliningrad Airport (Airport Code)
- Ketogenic Diet (epilepsy)
- Kilograms per Day
- King's Gambit Declined (chess)
- Kishimoto Gordon Dalaya PC (architectural firm)
- Komitee Für Grundrechte Und Demokratie
- Korean Game Developers Association (Korea; video game developers group)
- Kernel Gnu DeBugger (linux, programming)
- Krajowa Grupa Doradztwa Majatkowego (Polish: The National Advisory Group Majatkowego; Warsaw, Poland)
- Kelab Golf Diraja Pahang (Malaysia)
- Kelab Golf Diraja Selangor (Malaysia)
- King George Dental University (India)
- Kansas Gas and Electric (Wichita, KS)
- Kawaju Gifu Engineering Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Keller Ground Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first product developed by the company as a result from the technology advancement is the Am29BL162C, a 16Mb Burst Mode Flash memory device based on the AMD Known Good Die (KGD) form factor.