One team started off in Hillfields following up on reports that a known associate of a burglar had been selling on stolen goods.
What does KA stand for?
KA stands for Known Associate (law enforcement)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KA
We have 19 other meanings of KA in our Acronym Attic
- King's Army (historic reenactment group)
- Kirov Airship
- Kissinger Associates
- Knee Airbag (automobiles)
- Knife Arena (gaming)
- Knight Ascension (Knight Online game expansion)
- Knowledge Acquisition
- Knowledge Architecture
- Knowledge Area
- Kool Aid
- Kristina Abernathy (Weather Channel personality)
- Thousand Years Ago
- Knife Attachment-Browning Automatic Rifle
- Geometric Optics Limit of the Kirchhoff Approximation
- Ka-Band Satellite Transmit & Receive System (US Army)
- Ka-Band Traveling Wave Tube Amplifier
- Kaohsiung Architects Association (Taiwan)
- Kayne Anderson Associates
- Kenya Airport Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following increased activity at addresses of known associates of Ritson, on August 31 he attended Etal Lane Police Station and was arrested on suspicion of the offence," she said.
It's one thing if [surveillance] involves suspects and their known associates, it would be another thing altogether if it involved and mining lots of people's records who had no first or second degree connection to the target of the investigation," Sanchez said.
They have been left with known associates of the burly steroid abuser across Tyneside.
However, two known associates of the McCarthy-Dundon criminal gang were in the car at the time of the attack.
Akhunzada Popalzai, Ameer Mawia and Hamza were among arrested terrorists, sources said, adding that, Ameer Mawia is a known associate of Osama Bin Laden and were operation commander of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan and Al-Qaeda.