Skill-based errors involve behavior where work is routine and relatively automatic; whereas knowledge-based errors involve behavior that requires some thought and consciousness.
What does KBE stand for?
KBE stands for Knowledge-Based Error
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KBE
We have 26 other meanings of KBE in our Acronym Attic
- Kohs Block Design Test (mental health)
- Kabula Bonga Enterprises (band)
- Kelly Bushing Elevation (measurement; oil production)
- Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire
- Knowledge Based Economy
- Knowledge Based Engineering
- Knowledge Based Environment
- Knowledge Based Executive
- Knowledge Based Extraction
- Knowledge-Based Entrepreneurship (various organizations)
- Knoxville Builders Exchange (Tennessee)
- Kansas Business Education Association (est. 1949; Wichita, KS)
- Kentucky Business Education Association
- Kenya Banker's Employer's Association
- Kentucky Business Environmental Assistance Program
- Kachemak Bay Ecological Characterization (Alaska)
- Keep Building Ellis County (radio station; Waxahachie, TX)
- Kettering Breast Evaluation Center (Ohio)
- Hanscom Air Force Base (ICAO Code)
- Klamath Basin Ecosystem Foundation (Klamath Falls, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proficiency -- knowledge-based errors are due to lack of skill or knowledge.