of Guelph, Canada) considers how ideologies have shaped the construction of knowledge for development, particularly how neo-liberalism and worldviews of neoclassical theory and rational choice have affected what is relevant and important to the study of development.
What does K4D stand for?
K4D stands for Knowledge for Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Knit Two Stitches Together
- Kanrikogaku Kenkyusho Ltd. (Japan)
- Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (movie)
- Kynurenine 3-Hydroxylase
- Kylix 3 Open Edition
- I Love You
- Karakorams 4 (Gasherbrum II; 26,360 ft. mountain near Pakistan-China)
- Kringle 4 variable number of tandem repeat
- Killed B. Abortus Strain 45/20 Adjuvant
- Knowledge for Business
- Karting for Heroes (annual charity; Kent, UK)
- Killers for Hire (video game group)
- Knowledge for Health (USAID project)
- Knowledge for Innovation
- Kayaking for Kemo Kids
- Karakorams 5 (Gasherbrum I; a 26,470 ft. mountain near Pakistan-China)
- Kuro5hin (web site)
- Komodore64 (Dutch gaming company)
- Cassette (from French pronunciation of K-Sept, the abbreviation for the cassette deck on a sound board; theatrical term)