The initial agreement was finalized by a collaboration between Ohio State's Technology Commercialization and Knowledge Transfer Office (TCO) and Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP).
What does KTO stand for?
KTO stands for Knowledge Transfer Office (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KTO
We have 13 other meanings of KTO in our Acronym Attic
- Ken-Ting National Park (Taiwan)
- Keep The NSYNC Pride Alive
- Know the Naked Truth
- OK, Thanks
- Kansai Time Out (magazine)
- Kathleen Turner Overdrive (band)
- Keep Tube Open (enteral feeding pump feature)
- Kickapoo Tribe of Oklahoma
- Klant Tevredenheids Onderzoek (Dutch customer satisfaction survey)
- Know the Odds
- Kommunale Tjenestemænd og Overenskomstansatte (Danish: Municipal Officials and Employees Agreement)
- Konto (German: Account)
- Korea Tourism Organization
- Korean Theater of Operations
- Kuwaiti Theater of Operations
- Korea Telecommunications Operators Association (Seoul, Korea)
- Kentucky Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders, Inc.
- Kilotonne of Oil Equivalent
- Kel-Tec Owners Group (website)
- Kootenai Tribe of Idaho