The topics include possible-world and multiple-context semantics for common-sense action planning, knowledge representation and reasoning for sensory-rich smart environments to support independent living, a context and situational aware multi-agent system for ambient assisted living assistance and support, an agent-oriented software engineering perspective, and context-aware web-service coordination for emergency response in smart environments.
What does KREP stand for?
KREP stands for Knowledge Representation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of KREP
We have 3 other meanings of KREP in our Acronym Attic
- Korea Rural Economic Institute
- Kentuckiana Real Estate Investors Association
- Kentucky Real Estate Inspection Association
- Korea Real Estate Information Center
- Kuwait Real Estate Investment Consortium (Safat, Kuwait)
- Kenya Rangeland Ecological Monitoring Unit
- Kansas Research and Education Network
- Korea Research Environment Open Network
- Kansas River Expression of Soul (art project)
- Kenya Rural Enterprise Programme (est. 1984; various organizations)
- Kahr Real Estate Services (est. 2002; New York, NY)
- KBR Reforming Exchanger System (KBR, Inc.; energy technology)
- Kalamazoo Regional Educational Service Agency (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kanwal Rekhi School of Information Technology (India)
- Közlekedés Rendészeti Szabályok (Hungary)
- Keep Right Except to Pass (driving)
- Kids Rescuing Everyone Worldwide (movie)
- Kings River Experimental Watershed
- Kansas Renewable Energy Working Group
- Quasimolecular Extended Elementary Cell Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
wearable micro and nano technologies for personalized health) and the use of collective intelligence for fine-tuning public health policy, 23 papers are presented in sections on system design and evaluation, computer-assisted learning, knowledge representation and ontologies, electronic health records, and patient empowerment.
In order to achieve adaptivity at runtime, appropriate assessment techniques are continuously employed by iClass and the knowledge representation of the learner is continuously updated.
From a discussion of the literature, June presents the challenges of knowledge representation for children's information seeking and the possible approaches to creating metadata and controlled vocabularies to appropriately support young people.
This study documented the processes of knowledge construction and knowledge representation in high school students' hypermedia design projects.
Tools assist the student in setting objectives for the project as well as specifying time lines, steps for completion, and available resources Knowledge Representation Constructing and representing knowledge is essential to learning and exemplifies higher-order thought (8).