The Midlands is reinventing its central business and retail areas and has a good track record of skills and leadership: ULI, as the premier international knowledge exchange network for the real estate industry, is keen to help connect the Midlands to the investors and developers that will help generate the next wave of urban change.
What does KEN stand for?
KEN stands for Knowledge Exchange Network (National Mental Health Services)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KEN
We have 13 other meanings of KEN in our Acronym Attic
- Kentucky Emergency Medical Services Academy (Bowling Green, KY)
- Kenya Medical Supplies Agency
- Kansas Emergency Medical Technicians Association
- Kemin Työväen Shakkikerho (Finnish chess club)
- Korean-to-English Machine Translation System (Seoul National University; South Korea)
- King Edward Medical University (Pakistan)
- Kenmore (New York)
- Kentish (linguistics)
- Kompetenz-Center für Emissionfrei Nutzfahrzeuge (German, Daimler research center)
- Key Exchange for Network Architectures
- Kenya National Alliance of Street Vendors and Informal Traders
- Kenyan Battalion (Kenyan Forces serving with United Nations)
- Kenya National Bureau of Statistics
- Korea Engineering and Consulting Association (Seoul)
- Kenya Network for Dissemination of Agricultural Technologies (est. 1992)
- Kenya Network for Draught Animal Technology
- Kenya Debt Relief Network
- Kanden Energy Solution (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For application kits, contact the Knowledge Exchange Network at (800) 789-2647.