95 HD69 Nocera, an author and consultant in Brazil who has worked in the project management field and as a civil engineer, supplies project management professionals with a study guide for the Project Management Institute's Project Management Professional certification exam that covers its nine knowledge areas and 42 processes, as well as ethics and professional responsibility.
What does KA stand for?
KA stands for Knowledge Area
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of KA
We have 19 other meanings of KA in our Acronym Attic
- Kilmarnock (postcode, United Kingdom)
- King's Army (historic reenactment group)
- Kirov Airship
- Kissinger Associates
- Knee Airbag (automobiles)
- Knife Arena (gaming)
- Knight Ascension (Knight Online game expansion)
- Knowledge Acquisition
- Knowledge Architecture
- Known Associate (law enforcement)
- Kool Aid
- Kristina Abernathy (Weather Channel personality)
- Thousand Years Ago
- Knife Attachment-Browning Automatic Rifle
- Geometric Optics Limit of the Kirchhoff Approximation
- Ka-Band Satellite Transmit & Receive System (US Army)
- Ka-Band Traveling Wave Tube Amplifier
- Kaohsiung Architects Association (Taiwan)
- Kayne Anderson Associates
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results show that 53 per cent had a positive change in educational or conservationrelated knowledge areas, and personal concern for endangered species.
PCAOB One of the top three technical knowledge areas chief audit executives surveyed said needed the most improvement, the other two being enterprise and fraud risk management.
The 10 knowledge areas identified in the Geographic Information Science and Technology Body of Knowledge inventory provide an organizing framework for the encyclopedia.
First, respondents were asked to consider the critical nature of each of the nine knowledge areas and indicate the degree of importance competencies for each knowledge area that were critical.