Keynote Speaker is Christopher Parsons, the founder of Knowledge Architecture.
What does KA stand for?
KA stands for Knowledge Architecture
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of KA
We have 19 other meanings of KA in our Acronym Attic
- Killer App
- Kilmarnock (postcode, United Kingdom)
- King's Army (historic reenactment group)
- Kirov Airship
- Kissinger Associates
- Knee Airbag (automobiles)
- Knife Arena (gaming)
- Knight Ascension (Knight Online game expansion)
- Knowledge Acquisition
- Knowledge Area
- Known Associate (law enforcement)
- Kool Aid
- Kristina Abernathy (Weather Channel personality)
- Thousand Years Ago
- Knife Attachment-Browning Automatic Rifle
- Geometric Optics Limit of the Kirchhoff Approximation
- Ka-Band Satellite Transmit & Receive System (US Army)
- Ka-Band Traveling Wave Tube Amplifier
- Kaohsiung Architects Association (Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Suffolk police have given titles to senior officers such as Director of Knowledge Architecture and Head of Citizen Focus.
The announcement marks the next stage in Rogue Wave's business and product strategy, dubbed the Rogue Wave Knowledge Architecture (RNA).
The keynote speaker is Christopher Parsons, the founder of Knowledge Architecture.
Suffolk Police have given created posts such as Director of Knowledge Architecture, while neighbouring Norfolk has a County Delivery Unit.