Chapters addressing learning resources focus on learning from the ambient environment, learning through play, how other people influence children's knowledge acquisition, and knowledge-building supports, such as the arts, books, and screen media.
What does KA stand for?
KA stands for Knowledge Acquisition
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of KA
We have 19 other meanings of KA in our Acronym Attic
- Kill Assessment
- Killer App
- Kilmarnock (postcode, United Kingdom)
- King's Army (historic reenactment group)
- Kirov Airship
- Kissinger Associates
- Knee Airbag (automobiles)
- Knife Arena (gaming)
- Knight Ascension (Knight Online game expansion)
- Knowledge Architecture
- Knowledge Area
- Known Associate (law enforcement)
- Kool Aid
- Kristina Abernathy (Weather Channel personality)
- Thousand Years Ago
- Knife Attachment-Browning Automatic Rifle
- Geometric Optics Limit of the Kirchhoff Approximation
- Ka-Band Satellite Transmit & Receive System (US Army)
- Ka-Band Traveling Wave Tube Amplifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the second stage or for advanced knowledge acquisition, preliminary constructivist approach and cognitivist approach may be introduced into which tasks require students to have an increased level of processing.
But many teachers will benefit immediately from his applications to the studio and classroom of the "expansive, rich body of data that illuminates the processes of knowledge acquisition and skill development.
It's a natural medium for knowledge acquisition, but access is limited to just a few computers per classroom.
In this paper, we describe knowledge acquisition for the construction of an extended enterprise memory.
Colgate also has been at the forefront in exploring sophisticated knowledge acquisition and sharing technologies.