Dehghani said stressing the know-how exchange, achieving the required skills, boosting domestic capabilities, independent development and support of the software were among the other targets of producing the software.
What does KHE stand for?
KHE stands for Know-How Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KHE
We have 5 other meanings of KHE in our Acronym Attic
- King Henry Died Unexpectedly Drinking Chocolate Milk (mnemonic for metric measure increments)
- King Henry Doesn't Usually Drink Chocolate Milk (mnemonic for metric measure increments)
- Kings Hide Dragons Under Dark Castle Moats (mnemonic for metric measure increments)
- Katholische Deutsche Hochschülerschaft Wien (Catholic German Students in Vienna)
- Kaplan Higher Education Corporation (educational services)
- Kaposiform Hemangioendothelioma (tumor)
- Karaoke Home Entertainment (Australia)
- Kent-Havercamp Enterprises, Ltd. (Second Life; Internet gaming)
- Kenyan Horticultural Exporters
- Klaus Heyne Edition (microphone)
- Kobayashi Healthcare Europe (Kobayashi Pharmaceutical)
- Kentucky Home Education Association
- Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority
- Kaplan Higher Education Campuses (educational program)
- Kentucky Higher Education Computing Conference
- Kementerian Hal Ehwal Dalam Negeri (Malaysia)
- Kansas Higher Education Enrollment Report (Kansas Board of Regents; Topeka, KS)
- Korea Heat Exchanger Ind. Co. Ltd. (South Korea)
- Korean Health, Education, Information and Research (Los Angeles, CA)
- Kansas Health and Environmental Laboratories (Kansas Department of Health and Environment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MOU will strengthen and consolidate cooperation between the two ministries and know-how exchange in the field of water, modern irrigation techniques, forestry development, controlling animal disease by movement control, and cooperation in the field of plant protection.
Based on the road map including 9 articles, the cooperation between Iran and Russia during the next 30 years has been outlined in various energy fields including: technical knowledge exchange; technology and know-how exchange in oil, gas and petrochemicals especially in gas and oil exploitation; refining hydrocarbon products; sea exploitations and discoveries; researches on oil and gas wells; establishment of joint energy bank; reviewing ways of further expansion of cooperation in electricity, nuclear energy, new and renewable energies, oil and gas swap and transit and increase of crude output.
Under the agreement, the two steelmakers will cooperate mainly in the areas of technology and know-how exchange as well as the joint research and development of high-strength and coated steel for automobiles, Kobe Steel said in a press release.
Cooperation between Tehran and Beijing as well as the know-how exchange could be effective in this regard," Behbahani added.
Turkey Atomic Energy Agency (TAEK) and Russia's Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service (ROSTECHNADZOR) also signed a cooperation agreement that foresees information and know-how exchange on licensing of nuclear facilities and activities.