The data were expressed in Knoop hardness number (kg/ [mm.
What does KHN stand for?
KHN stands for Knoop Hardness Number
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KHN
We have 5 other meanings of KHN in our Acronym Attic
- Karl Heusner Memorial Hospital (Belize City, Belize)
- Knee High Media Japan
- Holloman AFB NM (ICAO identifier)
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort (Canada)
- Kenneth Henderson Middle School (Garden City, KS)
- Keells Hotel Management Services Limited (Sri Lanka)
- King Hussein Main Workshop (Jordan Royal Maintenance Corps)
- Kerwin-Huelsman-Newcomb (electronics)
- Kettering Health Network (various locations)
- Kingdom Hearts Network
- Komisi Hukum Nasional (Indonesian: National Law Commission; est. 2000; Indonesia)
- Koninklijk Horeca Nederland (Dutch: Dutch Royal Hospitality; trade association)
- Kerala Hindus of North America
- Khun Hynniewtrep National Awakening Movement (political party; India)
- Kal Ho Na Ho (Indian Movie)
- Koinonia House National Ministries (Wheaton, IL)
- Korea Hydro and Nuclear Power Company, Ltd. (Seoul, South Korea)
- Korea Hydro Nuclear Power Co, Ltd
- Kara Harp Okulu (Turkish Military Academy)
- Kent Hrbek Outdoors (TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Knoop hardness number was obtained by the ratio of the load applied to the uncovered projected area of the indentation in [mm.