He describes his student years, his first exposure to nuclear power at the Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory, his work in developing boiling water reactors in the 1960s, his involvement in engineering management and general management at General Electric, and his work as a consultant.
What does KAPL stand for?
KAPL stands for Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KAPL
We have 8 other meanings of KAPL in our Acronym Attic
- Kentucky Association of Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors
- Kabalikat Sa Pamamahayag International (Christian community)
- Kansas Association of Private Investigators
- Kids Act Philippines Inc.
- Korean Association for Photonics Industry Development
- Karnataka Antibiotics Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (India)
- Kempsville Amateur Pool League (Virginia Beach, Virginia)
- Kerala Ayurveda Pharmacy, Ltd. (Kerala, India)
- Kinetic Avionic Products Limited (UK)
- King Abdulaziz Public Library (Saudi Arabia)
- Korea Alliance of Progressive Movements
- Kesatuan Aksi Pelajar Muslim Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Muslim Students United for Action)
- Kaitsepolitsei (Estonia police)
- Kazan Aircraft Production Organisation (Tatarstan)
- Keep A Positive Outlook
- Kitsap Alliance of Property Owners (Poulsbo, WA)
- Kentucky Association of Pep Organization Sponsors
- Kids and the Power of Work (New York, NY)
- Kenya Agricultural Productivity Project (Kenya Agricultural Research Institute; Nairobi, Kenya)
- Key Access Protection Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dietz, a former Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory scientist, a five-micron particle of uranium oxide can travel miles from its source and lodge in the lungs permanently, where it would expose surrounding tissue to a 1,360-rem radiation dose each year, 8,000 times the federally permitted dosage.