Knock 'em dead in a designer dress hired from the Chic by Choice website instead.
What does KED stand for?
KED stands for Knock 'em Dead
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KED
We have 17 other meanings of KED in our Acronym Attic
- Kel-Ex Development Ltd
- Kendrick Extrication Device
- Keyless Entry Device
- Kids Escaping Drugs
- Kill Enhancement Device
- Kindergarten Extended Day
- Kinetic Electronic Designs (Pinelands, South Africa)
- Kinetic Energy Distribution
- Kirchlicher Entwicklungsdienst (German: Churches' Development Service)
- Knife-Edge Diffraction (electromagnetic wave propagation)
- Korea Economic Daily (newspaper)
- Korea Enterprise Data Co., Ltd (Seoul, Korea)
- Karachi Electronic Dealers Association (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Keweenaw Economic Development Alliance (Michigan)
- Kitsap Economic Development Alliance (Bremerton, WA)
- Koochiching Economic Development Authority (est. 2000; Minnesota)
- Kauai Economic Development Board (Hawaii)
- Known Error Database
- Kapuskasing Economic Development Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Kentucky Educational Development Corporation (est. 1965)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In front of us were three pre-teens and their mums, next to a mid-20s woman in a knock 'em dead outfit with her slightly geeky boyfriend and behind us a pair of women who wouldn't see 70 again.
uk) Knock 'em dead with a power pout in this pillar box red lipstick.
With no more effort than a shrug and wriggle, a good coat can transform a shapeless couch potato into a sharply tailored businesswoman or a knock 'em dead glamour puss.
BARACK Obama wowed a star-studded audience at a Washington fundraising bash with a knock 'em dead stand-up comedy routine.
In addition to the books they recommend, read Knock 'em Dead 2008: The Ultimate Job Search Guide by Martin Yate (Adams Media; $14.
THE party season is upon us, or so all the glossies tell us, endless double page features on little black dresses, sleeveless slinky sparkly numbers to knock 'em dead at the party season - what party season would that be then ?
Martin Yate's Knock 'em Dead 2006: The Ultimate Job-seeker's Guide (1593374526, $14.