The Knit Stitch and Crochet club has a core group of 30 and meets every Thursday at 6pm.
What does K stand for?
K stands for Knit Stitch
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of K
- Kicker (football)
- Killer (type of white blood cell)
- Kilo- (thousand)
- Kilohm (unit of electrical resistance; also seen as Kiloohm)
- Kiloohm (resistor; electronics schematics)
- Kindergarten (as in K-12)
- King (playing cards, chess)
- Klebsiella Pneumoniae Serotype
Samples in periodicals archive:
The felting process shrinks the knitting and changes the structure from knit stitch to a dense piece of fabric you can cut into," explains Leigh Radford, author of Alterknits Felt (STC Craft), who gave the directions below.
For those wanting to learn to knit, a knit stitch is the basic stitch.