18, the Knik Arm Bridge and Toll Authority (KABATA) hosted a workshop and invited State, national and international development firms to listen to our update on the bridge.
What does KABATA stand for?
KABATA stands for Knik Arm Bridge and Toll Authority (Anchorage, AK; est. 2003)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Kunsan Air Base (Kunsan City, Cholla-Buk Province, ROK)
- Kansas Association of Blind Athletes
- Keep and Bear Arms
- Kenosha Area Business Alliance (Wisconsin)
- Kentucky Amateur Baseball Association (Erlanger, KY)
- Kentucky Association of Blind Athletes (Louisville, KY)
- Korean American Bar Association (California)
- Korean American Bar Association Hawaii
- Kapatiran Ng Bagong Lakas Ng Isipan, Kaunlaran At Tatag
- Korean American Bar Association of Northern California
- Kentucky Association of Blood Banks (Lexington, KY)
- Kristent Arbeid Blant Blinde (Norwegian: Christian Work Among the Blind)
- Kansas Advocates for Better Care (Lawrence, KS)
- Kansas Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Kansas Association of Baseball Coaches
- Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children
- Kentucky Association of Basketball Coaches
- Kettering Amateur Baseball Commission (Kettering, OH)
- Kicks Against Breast Cancer (soccer players organization)
- Keep Australia Beautiful Council, Queensland
Samples in periodicals archive:
In March, the Knik Arm Bridge and Toll Authority (KABATA) also received two Statements of Qualifications (SOQ) in response to a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) seeking parties interested in partnering with KABATA to develop, design, build, finance, operate and maintain the proposed crossing.
The Knik Arm Bridge and Toll Authority has started the pre-Notice of Intent scoping and planning phase for a Knik Arm crossing.