Along the way they meet The Lady of the Lake, Prince Herbert, The Knights of Ni and a few other bizarre characters.
What does KON stand for?
KON stands for Knights of Ni
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KON
We have 2 other meanings of KON in our Acronym Attic
- Krajowy Osrodek Mieszkalno-Rehabilitacyjny (Polish: National Center for Residential Rehabilitation)
- King's Own Malta Regiment of Militia
- Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan Regional Medical Library (academic library collective)
- Keystone Oaks Middle School (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Kommunistichesky Sozyuz Molodyozhi (Vlksm, Young Communists Organization)
- Korean Oriental Medical Service Team Abroad (doctors association; South Korea)
- Kansas-Oklahoma Machine Tools (est. 1962)
- Knights of Minas Tirith (video gaming)
- King of Magic the Gathering (game)
- Kappa Omicron Nu (various universities)
- Knowledge on the Net (Italy; Internet business)
- Konkani (language)
- Komité National du Kongrés des Mouvements Démocratiques (National Congress of Democratic Movements, Haiti)
- Kites Over New England
- Katharine Ordway Natural History Study Area (Macalester College; Minnesota)
- Komite Olahraga Nasional Indonesia
- Konishiroku Shashin Kogyo K.k.
- Kansas Organization of Nurse Leaders
- Katholiek Onderwijs Noord Oost Twente (Dutch: Catholic Education Foundation of North East Twente)
- Korean Nationwide Surveillance of Antimicrobial Resistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arthur and his knights meet the sublimely ridiculous Knights of Ni, who demand a shrub as ransom.