When I was a kid I loved Nights In White Satin which I thought was Knights In White Satin.
What does KIWS stand for?
KIWS stands for Knights in White Satin (American bulldog club)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Koreatown Immigrant Workers Alliance (Los Angeles, CA)
- Kisumu Water and Sewerage Company (Kenya)
- Kids Internet World Explorer
- Kabarole Integrated Women's Effort in Development (Uganda)
- Kill It with Fire
- Klingon Imperial Weapons Guild
- Kentucky Info Web, Incorporated (Bowling Green, KY)
- Kids in the Workforce Institute (Lynchburg College; Lynchburg, VA)
- Korean Institute for Women and Politics
- Kangaroo Island Wilderness Resort
- Keep It with You (personal medical information form)
- Kayak Instruction Excellence (Washington)
- Korean Internet Exchange (South Korea)
- Osaka, Japan - Kansai International (Airport Code)
- Kenya Internet Exchange Point
- Kangaroo Island Yacht Club (Australia)
- Kent Island Yacht Club (Maryland)
- Korea Institute for Youth Development (non-profit; South Korea)
- Korea International Youth Film Festival (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kaesong Industrial Zone (North Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Knights In White Satin was proposed for England, while New Zealand were described as Black Magic.