Another reason why skipping is such a great exercise is because there are so many variations: doubles and triples, jumping knees to chest, on one foot, etc.
What does KTC stand for?
KTC stands for Knees to Chest (therapeutic exercise)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KTC
We have 76 other meanings of KTC in our Acronym Attic
- Kentucky Transportation Center
- Kenwood Towne Centre (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Kettleman City (Amtrak station code; Kettleman City, CA)
- Key Translation Center (cryptography)
- Key Tronic Corporation (Spokane, WA)
- Kick the Can (gaming, Quake)
- Kill The Cat
- Killer T Cells
- Kingston Technology Company (Fountain Valley, CA)
- Kiss the Cook
- Knoxville Track Club
- Korean Tom Cruise (slang)
- Kornreich Technology Center (Albertson, NY)
- Kosovo Transitional Council
- Krigterminalcentral (Swedish: War Terminal Central; Joint Command Center for the Swedish Air Force)
- Krusty the Clown (The Simpsons)
- Kubota Tractor Corporation (Torrance, CA)
- Kuhn-Tucker Conditions
- Kyoto Tool Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Keep The Cards and Letters Coming
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 Mixed core work Lie on your back and perform five knees to chest.
Cross right knee over left, bringing both knees to chest level.
4 Knees to chest LIE at on your back with your legs together and your arms outstretched, angled slightly away from your body.
Hearts were saved by Leclercq who fell dramatically to his knees to chest the ball off the line.