The patient was placed in a knee immobilizer and made weightbearing as tolerated.
What does KI stand for?
KI stands for Knee Immobilizer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KI
We have 10 other meanings of KI in our Acronym Attic
- Kinetic Interceptor
- King Island (Tasmania, Australia)
- King's Indian (chess)
- King's Island (amusement park, Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Kingdom Interlinear (Jehovah's Witnesses)
- Kinsey Institute
- Kiribati (ISO country code, top level domain)
- Kiwanis International
- Klaksvíkar Ítróttarfelag (Klaksvík, Faroe Islands soccer club)
- Klean Industries Inc (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Estes placed a knee immobilizer on the patient's left leg.
KNEE IMMOBILIZER Smith + Nephew's Rehabilitation Division introduces the Rolyan[R]Slip-Resistant Knee Immobilizer, designed to provide knee immobilization after injury or surgery.