Washington, April 20 ( ANI ): Wearing a knee brace offers significant relief to patients suffering from a type of osteoarthritis affecting the kneecap, according to a new study.
What does KB stand for?
KB stands for Knee Brace (construction/engineering/architecture)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KB
We have 37 other meanings of KB in our Acronym Attic
- Kilobit (written with lowercase b; 1024 bits)
- KiloByte (written with uppercase B; 1024 Bytes)
- Kind Bud (marijuana strain)
- King's Bench
- King's Bishop (chess)
- Kings Bay (Georgia)
- Kirby Band (Nichols, NY)
- Kjøbenhavns Boldklub (Denmark)
- Kleinbild (German for 24 mm x 36 mm photographic film format)
- Kleinwort Benson
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patent 7,311,866 (December 25, 2007), "Method for Creating a Mold for a Knee Brace and a Knee Brace," Jeffrey B.
Wearing a knee brace appears to not only influence knee joint position but also hip joint position.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In 1984 the most common knee brace was the single hinge lateral brace used primarily in football and it was not really designed to help players avoid injuries.