The 2004 cloth-bound edition was published by Kluwer Academic Publishers.
What does KAP stand for?
KAP stands for Kluwer Academic Publishers (Wolters Kluwer; various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAP
We have 106 other meanings of KAP in our Acronym Attic
- Kapanga, Zaire (airport code)
- Kapitel (German: Chapter)
- Kappa Alpha Psi
- Kazusa Akademia Park (Japanese academic park)
- Keystone Agricultural Producers
- Kids Against Pressure (after school program)
- King Albert's Park (Bukit Timah, Singapore)
- King Arthur Pendragon (role playing game)
- Kiss Again Please
- Kite Aerial Photography
- Knowledge Acquisition Phase (IT projects)
- Knowledge Assessment Program (clinical study)
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice (study)
- Kriss Automatic Pistol (weapon)
- Krone Access Point (telephony)
- Kyocera Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- KIF-Associated Protein 3
- Keratin-Associated Protein 8
- Kansas Academy of Physician Assistants
- Kansas Administrative Procedures Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yves Gassot Publishing Director (*) Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1999.
Dordrecht, The Netherlands: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1998.
Catholic Schools: Private and Social Effects Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2000, $100; 160 pages By William Sander The Education Gap: Vouchers and Urban Schools Brookings Institution, 2002, $28.
He said the Kluwer Academic Publishers (KAP), a division of the Dutch publishing giant, could be worth over pounds 100 million.
Dordrecht, Netherlands: Kluwer Academic Publishers.