Kelly Taylor, 35, lived in constant pain from the heart and lung condition Eisenmenger's syndrome and Klippel-Feil syndrome, which affected her spine.
What does KFS stand for?
KFS stands for Klippel-Feil Syndrome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KFS
We have 55 other meanings of KFS in our Acronym Attic
- Field-Saturated Hydraulic Conductivity
- Kalamazoo Film Society (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kanagawa Freedom Singers (Japan)
- Keane Federal Systems, Inc.
- Kenya Forest Service (Kenya)
- Kernel File System
- Key Factor for Success
- King Features Syndicate (Hearst Corporation)
- Klamath Falls (Amtrak station code; Klamath Falls, OR)
- Knife, Fork, Spoon (piece of military kit carried on web belt)
- Korea Foreign School (South Korea)
- Korea Forest Service (Daejeon City, South Korea)
- Kansas Farm Service Agency
- Kansas Farmers Service Association (est. 1947)
- Korean Federation of Small Business
- Kinematic Free-Surface Boundary Condition
- Kangaroo Flat Secondary College (Australia)
- King Fahad Security College (Saudi Arabia)
- Kyle Figure Skating Club (Ayr, Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1975) Genitourinary anomalies associated with Klippel-Feil syndrome.
Despite suffering bouts of depression, Reddin learned to speak English and acted as an interpreter for his father even though he has physical disabilities including Goldehar Syndrome, Klippel-feil Syndrome and Growth Hormone Deficiency.
Klippel-Feil syndrome in children: clinical features and management.
She also has a spinal condition, Klippel-feil syndrome.
My son, Neal, was born in 1977 with Klippel-Feil syndrome, a rare, congenital disorder.
SUMMARY A 52-year-old patient with Klippel-Feil syndrome was scheduled for elective C1 dorsal laminectomy and occipito-cervical stabilisation under general anaesthesia.