10) Further, in light of the Supreme Court's recognition in Klaxon Co.
What does KLX stand for?
KLX stands for Klaxon
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Königliche Landerbahn Verein München
- Koninklijk Limburgs Volleybal Verbond (Dutch: Royal Alliance Limburgish Volleyball Team)
- Klassieke Landbouw Werktuigen (Dutch: Classic Farm Implements)
- Klawock, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Kawartha Lakes Wakeboard Company (Bridgenorth, Ontario, Canada)
- Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission (Malaysia)
- Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal (Malaysia)
- Kuala Lumpur World Film Festival
- Kerr L. White Institute (Decatur, GA)
- Key Largo Wastewater Treatment District (Florida)
- One Kilolight-Year
- Smoke Layer Aloft
- Konstnärliga och Litterära Yrkesutövares Samarbetsnämnd (Swedish Joint Committee for Artistic and Literary Professionals)
- Air Malta (IATA airline code)
- Comoros (ISO country code, top level domain)
- Kabataang Makabayan (Nationalist Youth, Philippines)
- Kaltmiete (German: rent without utilities)
- Karabin Maszynowy (Polish: Machine Gun)
- Karl Malone (NBA Player)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They and friend Jamie Reynolds formed Klaxons in London in 2005.
London-based Klaxons won the Mercury Prize in 2007 for debut album Myths of the Near Future.
Byline: Andy Coleman;Paul Cole;Jack Daniels KLAXONS Surfing The Void (Polydor) KLAXONS have come back with a vibrant follow-up to their Mercury Prize winning debut.
Byline: GAVIN MARTIN KLAXONS Surfing The Void ** Sometimes the Mercury Prize panel get it right - Dizzee Rascal, PJ Harvey - and sometimes they get it so wrong they appear as muddle-headed as the bankers that fund them.
KLAXONS release their new single Echoes on Monday August 16, and follow it up a week later with their second album Surfing the Void.