The groups - Oregon Wild, Klamath-Siskiyou Wildlands Center, The Wilderness Society, Pacific Rivers Council and Cascadia Wildlands Project - filed a complaint in federal court on Wednesday, saying the Bureau of Land Management didn't follow federal law in regard to the Western Oregon Plan Revision, a management strategy that would release the agency from the logging limits imposed by the Northwest Forest Plan and increase logging on 2.
What does KSW stand for?
KSW stands for Klamath-Siskiyou Wildlands (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KSW
We have 14 other meanings of KSW in our Acronym Attic
- Kansas State Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory (Manhattan, KS)
- Koninklijke Scherpschutters Van De Veluwe (Dutch: Royal Dutch Sharpshooters Association; Apeldoorn, Netherlands)
- Koret School of Veterinary Medicine (Israel)
- Koerdische Studenten Vereniging Nederland (Dutch: Kurdish Students Association Netherlands)
- Korean Society for Vascular Surgery (South Korea)
- Korean Society of Veterinary Science
- Kearny Street Workshop (Asian Pacific American community; est. 1972; San Francisco, CA)
- Keeping Scientology Working
- Kinetic Steam Works (industrial arts collection)
- Kiryat Shmona, Israel - Domestic Airport (airport code)
- Kuk Sool Won (Korean martial art)
- Keystone State Wrestling Alliance (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Kyu Sung Woo Architects Inc.
- Kerala State Wide Area Network (India; internet)
- Kaduna State Water Board (Nigeria)
- Keep Sespe Wild Committee (Ojai, CA)
- Klamath Siskiyou Wildlands Center (environmental advocacy group; Oregon)
- Korean Society of Women Composers (est. 1981; Seoul, South Korea)
- Kantonsschule Wettingen (Wettingen, Switzerland)
- Kansas Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lawsuit to overturn the listing decision was filed by Earthjustuce on behalf of Defenders of Wildlife, Center for Biological Diversity, Conservation Northwest, Friends of the Clearwater, Greater Yellowstone Coalition, Idaho Conservation League, Jackson Hole Conservation Alliance, Klamath-Siskiyou Wildlands Center and Wyoming Outdoor Council.
Joseph Vaile is the campaign coordinator for the Klamath-Siskiyou Wildlands Center in Ashland.
The groups were: The Blue Mountains Biodiversity Project, the Cascadia Wildlands Project, Northwest Environmental Defense Center, and the Klamath-Siskiyou Wildlands Center.
Everybody agrees that we need to focus on protecting communities from forest fires," said Joseph Vaile, campaign coordinator for the Klamath-Siskiyou Wildlands Center, an Ashland-based group.