Sterling Financial Corporation today announced that its acquisition of Klamath First Bancorp, Inc.
What does KFBI stand for?
KFBI stands for Klamath First Bancorp, Inc. (Klamath Falls, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KFBI in our Acronym Attic
- Kahnawake Fire Brigade (Kahnawake, QB, Canada)
- Kalman-Filter Based
- Kansas Farm Bureau
- Kittanning Firemen's Band
- Korea Federation of Banks (est. 1928)
- Korean Franciscan Brotherhood (Korea; Anglican religious community)
- Kentucky Fried Basketball Association
- Kennesaw First Baptist Church (Kennesaw, GA)
- Kansas Family Business Forum
- Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (China)
- Kentucky Farm Business Management
- Kenan-Flagler Business School (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Kabul Fried Chicken (Kabul, Afghanistan)
- Kayak Fishing Club (various organizations)
- Keep Fingers Crossed
- Keith Football Club (Scotland, UK)
- Kelvin Fahrenheit Celsius (mnemonic for the three main temperature units)
- Kennedy Flight Center (NASA)
- Kentucky Fried Chicken (restaurant chain)
- Kenya Flower Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sterling Financial Corporation and Klamath First Bancorp, Inc.
Fitch Ratings has affirmed its ratings of Sterling Financial Corporation (STSA) following the company's announcement that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Klamath First Bancorp, Inc.