The network was founded by the Kittitas Valley Community Hospital five years ago to improve quality of care delivery as well as that of its related rural provider network.
What does KVCH stand for?
KVCH stands for Kittitas Valley Community Hospital (Washington state)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kalamazoo Valley Community College
- Kanon Valley Country Club (Oneida, NY)
- Kauaeranga Valley Christian Camp (Thames, New Zealand)
- Kennebec Valley Chamber of Commerce (Augusta, ME)
- Kennebec Valley Community College (Fairfield, ME)
- Kentucky Veterans Cemetery Central (Kentucky Department of Veterans' Affairs; Radcliff, KY)
- Kidderminster Victoria Cricket Club (UK)
- K Video Compression Dynamics
- Kenya Voluntary and Community Development Project
- Kerala Venture Capital Fund (Kerala, India)
- Kansas Venture Capital, Inc.
- Kennebec Valley Council of Governments (Maine)
- Kennet Valley Countryside Project (UK)
- Kennebec Valley Computer Society (Augusta, ME)
- Kings Valley Charter School (Oregon)
- Kaskaskia Valley Credit Union (Centralia, IL)
- Koninklijke Vlaamse Chemische Vereniging (Dutch: Royal Flemish Chemical Association; Belgium)
- Kernel Visual Distinguishability (Canadian quality control system for wheat)
- Kevin VanDam (bass angler)
- Key Value Driver
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hawaii Medical Center, Honolulu, Hawaii * Kittitas Valley Community Hospital, Ellensburg, Wash.
YVR provides professional radiology reading services at Memorial's Valley Imaging, Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital, Yakima Regional Medical and Cardiac Center, Toppenish Community Hospital and Kittitas Valley Community Hospital.