Of these, the Kitakyushu Science and Research Park and the neighboring Fukuoka region are set to create a tie-up for a technological development structure.
What does KSRP stand for?
KSRP stands for Kitakyushu Science and Research Park (Waseda University; Kitakyushu City, Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KSRP
We have 1 other meaning of KSRP in our Acronym Attic
- Kansas State Research and Extension
- Knee Society Roentgenographic Evaluation and Scoring System
- Kaiser Steel Resources, Inc.
- Karlsruhe Service Research Institute (Germany)
- Korea Securities Research Institute (est. 1992; now Korea Capital Market Institute; Seoul, South Korea)
- Korea Standards Research Institute (est. 1975; South Korea)
- Krylov Shipbuilding Research Institute (Russia)
- Kinematic Self-Replicating Machines (book)
- Karnataka State Reserve Police (Karnataka, India)
- Kent Special Riding Program (therapeutic horseback riding; Alto, MI)
- Kerala State Rural Roads Development Agency (India)
- Korean Society of Radiological Science
- Korean Society of Remote Sensing
- Kurchatov Synchrotron Radiation Source (Moscow, Russia)
- Karnataka State Remote Sensing Applications Centre
- Kansas Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
- Kerala State Road Transport Corporation
- Kosciusko and Southwestern Railway (Mississippi)
- Kanto Sanyo Semiconductors (Japan)