She has worked in the White House in such positions as deputy assistant to the president in the Clinton administration and worked as senior director for Asia with Kissinger McLarty Associates.
What does KMA stand for?
KMA stands for Kissinger McLarty Associates (international strategic advisory firm)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KMA
We have 151 other meanings of KMA in our Acronym Attic
- Kernel Memory Allocator (computing)
- Key Management Algorithm
- Key Management Appliance (software)
- Key Market Area
- Kiger Mesteño Association
- Kill Me Already
- Kingston Metropolitan Area (Jamaica)
- Kirby Mass Attack (game)
- Kirby Mouse Attack (game)
- Kiss My Ass
- Knowledge Management Architecture
- Knowledge Monitoring Assessment (academic evaluation)
- Known Medical Allergies
- Knoxville Museum of Art
- Koninklijke Militaire Academie (Royal Military Academy; Netherlands)
- Korea Meteorological Administration
- Korean Academy of Medical Sciences
- Korean Medical Association
- Kubota Manufacturing of America (Gainesville, GA)
- Kumasi Metropolitan Assembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
government for NAFTA, former vice chairman of the Board of Directors of the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, former vice chairman of Kissinger McLarty Associates, current president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, member of the Council on Foreign Relations, and a member of the Trilateral Commission (these last two organizations promote global governance).
Nelson Cunningham, Senior Advisor to the Kerry campaign and managing partner at Kissinger McLarty Associates, and Emilio GonzaLez, a former director for Western Hemisphere Affairs at the National Security Council, as well as Marcos Daniel Jimenez, U.
Kimball, an adviser to McLarty's consulting firm, Kissinger McLarty Associates, have notified Excite At Home of their interest in gaining a minority or majority stake.