has been awarded an Air Force Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) Phase I contract from the Air Force Research Laboratory at Kirtland Air Force Base for Autonomous and Adaptive Techniques to Collect and Analyze RF Effects Data .
What does KAFB stand for?
KAFB stands for Kirtland Air Force Base (New Mexico)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KAFB
We have 2 other meanings of KAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Kyrgyz Air, Kyrgyzstan (ICAO code)
- Kelas Agama Fardu Ain (religious classes; Malaysia)
- Korea Air Force Academy (South Korea)
- Korea American Football Association (est. 1947; South Korea)
- Korean Academy of Film Arts (est. 1984; Seoul, South Korea)
- Korean American Family Association
- Korean-American Friendship Association (est. 1975)
- Kenosha Area Family and Aging Services, Inc. (Kenosha, WI)
- Keesler Air Force Base (Mississippi)
- Kelly Air Force Base (Texas)
- Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs (Anchorage, KY)
- Kyrgyz Agricultural Finance Corporation (Kyrgyz Republic)
- Kuwait Aviation Fuelling Company
- King Abdullah Financial District (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Khmer Association for Development of Countryside (Cambodia)
- Kalamazoo Alliance for Equality (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Korea Academy for Educators (San Marino, CA)
- Korean Adoptee Fellowship at Ewha (Ehwa Woman's University; South Korea)
- Kent Association of Further Education Corporations (UK)
- Kecskemet Animation Film Festival (Hungary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Concrete reuse was coordinated with the Kirtland Air Force Base (KAFB) landfill to use clean, non-reinforced concrete for erosion control.
The Air Force Research Laboratory at Kirtland Air Force Base at Albuquerque, N.
SAIC's Applied Sciences Operation was awarded the Directed Energy Technology Applications and Research (DETAR) contract by the Directed Energy Directorate of the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), Kirtland Air Force Base, NM.
For example, the Department of Energy has Super ESPC contracts available to all federal agencies; the Army and the Air Force both have a series of regional contracts available; and Kirtland Air Force Base (KAFB) awarded its own base-level ESPC contract in October of 1998.