29) Moreover, WDKD in Kingstree, South Carolina, in the late 1950s, received unwanted FCC attention for double entendres aired on the Charlie Walker Show, ultimately galvanizing a license revocation action.
What does KTR stand for?
KTR stands for Kingstree, South Carolina (train station code)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KTR
We have 14 other meanings of KTR in our Acronym Attic
- K Terminal Reliability (K = number of terminals)
- Katherine, Northern Territory, Australia - Tindal (Airport Code)
- Kauai Test Range
- Keep Them Rolling
- Ker-Train Research (Canada)
- Keyboard Typing Reperforator
- Keys to Recovery (support group; various locations)
- Kids That Rip (sports instruction; Mesa, AZ)
- Kingstree (Amtrak station code; Kingstree, SC)
- Known Theft Report
- Kentucky Tobacco Research Board
- Kentucky Tobacco Research and Development Center
- Klingon Terran Research Ensemble (music and theatre group; fictional language; Netherlands)
- Keweenaw Trail Running Festival (Michigan)
- Keith Turnbull Research Institute (Australia)
- Korea Tourism Research Institute
- Knoxville Tennessee Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Kansas Traditional Republican Majority (Overland Park, KS)
- Kentucky Teacher Retirement System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ultimately, Maxine Brown from Kingstree, South Carolina, should feel herself hard done by that her original superb version of If You Gotta Make a Fool Of Somebody was not a hit.