In 1909 Knox once again left the Isle of Man to teach at the Kingston School of Art.
What does KSOA stand for?
KSOA stands for Kingston School of Art (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Key Security Official
- Keyboard Send Only
- Kingsoft Office (Kingsoft Research)
- Kishwaukee Symphony Orchestra (Dekalb, IL)
- Knoxville Symphony Orchestra
- Korean Society of Oregon (Portland, OR)
- Kunstsecundair Onderwijs (Dutch)
- Kyushu Symphony Orchestra (Japan)
- Katholische Sozialakademie Österreichs (German: Catholic Social Academy of Austria)
- Kuratorium Sicheres Österreich (German: Trustees Safe Austria; Federal Ministry of the Interior; Austria)
- Kelley School of Business (Indiana University)
- Knoxville Subaru Owners Club (car club; Tennessee)
- Killarney School of English (Ireland)
- K-State Online (Kansas State University)
- Kania School of Management (University of Scranton)
- Keck School of Medicine (University of Southern California; Los Angeles, CA)
- Kingston School of Music (est. 1983; Canada)
- Kohonen Self Organising Map (neural networks; water quality)
- Kings School of Martial Arts (UK)
- Kentuckiana Society of N Scalers (Louisville, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She went to art school in Guildford in Surrey and then to Kingston School of Art in London.