Michael Leveridge, Kingston General Hospital, Empire 4, 76 Stuart St.
What does KGH stand for?
KGH stands for Kingston General Hospital (Kingston, Ontario)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KGH
We have 15 other meanings of KGH in our Acronym Attic
- Kendrick Girls' Grammar School (UK)
- Kesteven Grantham Girls' School (UK)
- Kansas Grape Growers and Winemakers Association (Emporia)
- Kadokawa Group Holdings (Japan)
- Kathmandu Guest House (hospitality; Nepal)
- Kennewick General Hospital (Kennewick, WA)
- Kew Gardens Hills (New York)
- Kew Green Hotels (est. 2001; UK)
- Keystone Group Holdings, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- King George Highway (British Columbia, Canada)
- Koga General Hospital (Miyazaki, Japan)
- Kansai Gaidai Hawaii College (Honolulu, HI)
- Kelowna General Hospital Foundation (British Columbia, Canada)
- Kaiser Group Holdings, Inc.
- Kharkiv Group for Human Rights Protection (Ukraine)
- Kentucky Green and Healthy Schools Program
- King George High School (Virginia)
- Knight Grand Cross of the Holy Sepulchre (religious order)
- Keck Graduate Institute
- Kemerer Group International (Toronto, ON, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lead author Anne Grundy, a doctoral student in the Department of Community Health and Epidemiology, and her research colleagues recruited 123 female shift workers at Kingston General Hospital (KGH).
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] [FIGURE 2 OMITTED] In addition to the MSS, the KFL&A health unit uses an acute care syndromic surveillance system that captures real-time data from its three hospitals, which includes Kingston General Hospital, a tertiary care centre serving approximately 500,000 people across South-Eastern Ontario.
Among those piloting the system are Kingston General hospital and St.
The research team is headed by Robert Brison of Queen's University and Kingston General Hospital Clinical Research Centre.
FRANKIE DETTORI was taken to Kingston General Hospital for X-rays on a suspected broken collar-bone after a crashing fall at Sandown Park yesterday.
But he was taken to Kingston General Hospital for X-rays on a suspected broken collarbone.