Marnie Collins, manager at the Kingdom Abuse Survivors Project in Fife, said: "Victims are not looking for money but to have their experience validated.
What does KASP stand for?
KASP stands for Kingdom Abuse Survivors Project (Kirkcaldy, Scotland, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KASP
We have 9 other meanings of KASP in our Acronym Attic
- Kiwis Against Seabed Mining (New Zealand)
- Korean American Sharing Movement (social welfare assistance group; est. 1997; Annandale, VA)
- Klachten Arm-Schouder-Nek (Dutch: Complaints of the Arm, Shoulder and Neck)
- Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board
- Korean American Student Organization (University of California Berkeley; Berkeley, CA)
- Kepler Asteroseismic Science Operations Center (Denmark)
- Knowledge, Abilities, Skills and Other Characteristics
- Kasernenoffizier (German military: Officer of the Barracks)
- Kansas Association of School Psychologists
- King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Science Park (est. 2002; Saudi Arabia)
- Krasto Apsaugos Savanoriskosios Pajegos (Lithuanian: National Defense Volunteer Forces)
- Kuwait Application Service Provider (est. 1985)
- Kyoto Automobile Service Promotion Association (Kyoto, Japan)
- Kansas Adult Supervised Population Electronic Repository
- Kentucky All Schedule Prescription Electronic Reporting
- Kansas Association of School Resource Officers (St. Girard, KS)
- Kentucky Association of Student Receivable Officers
- Kansas Agricultural Statistics Service
- Kentucky Association of School Superintendents (Somerset, KY)
- Kids and School Supplies (Evanston, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anne McDonald, of the Kingdom Abuse Survivors Project, said: "Lessons that should have been learned in the past, obviously haven't.