Second lieutenant Faisal Ahmad Soeidat, 36, died today at the King Hussein Medical Centre, after he was shot by unknown gunmen on November 15 in the southern city of Karak during the riots," police spokesman Ahmad Abu Hammad told AFP.
What does KHMC stand for?
KHMC stands for King Hussein Medical Centre (Jordan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KHMC
- Kawasaki Hydromechanics Corporation (Japan)
- Keep Homestead Museum
- Kevin Harvick Motorsports (racing team)
- Kinder- und Hausmärchen (German: Children's and Houshold Tales, the Brothers Grimm)
- Kingdom of Heaven Ministries (various locations)
- Kunsthochschule für Medien Köln (German: Academy of Media Arts Cologne; Köln, Germany)
- Korean Home Management Association
- Kalasin Health Mass Media Club
- Keio High School Mandolin Club (Japan)
- Kevin Hon Motorsport Consultancy (est. 1997)
- Knighton Heath Music Centre (UK)
- Kharkiv Morozov Machine-Building Design Bureau (Ukraine)
- Kingdom Hearts Music Festival (Japan)
- Karl Heusner Memorial Hospital (Belize City, Belize)
- Knee High Media Japan
- Holloman AFB NM (ICAO identifier)
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort (Canada)
- Kenneth Henderson Middle School (Garden City, KS)
- Keells Hotel Management Services Limited (Sri Lanka)
- King Hussein Main Workshop (Jordan Royal Maintenance Corps)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their condition is being monitored by Bahrain health officials, who intend to shift them to King Hussein Medical Centre for further treatment.
Four of the injured Britons were airlifted to the King Hussein Medical Centre in Amman.
Samir Samawi, who was visiting his nephew ( the tour guide for the tourists ( in the King Hussein Medical Centre in Amman, said: "He said he's OK.
The Prince of Wales, who is touring the Middle Eastern kingdom and was due to visit Petra today, and Jordan's King Abdullah visited some of the survivors at the King Hussein Medical Centre in the capital Amman last night.
The establishment of the King Hussein Medical Centre in 1973 was a watershed in Jordan's growth as a regional health care provider.