The Major General is a graduate of King Faisal Air Academy.
What does KFAA stand for?
KFAA stands for King Faisal Air Academy (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KFAA
We have 2 other meanings of KFAA in our Acronym Attic
- Komatsu Finance America (Rolling Meadows, IL)
- Korea Football Association (Republic of Korea)
- Korean Film Archive
- Korean Friendship Association
- Kreations from Above (disc jockey group)
- Krishnamurti Foundation of America (Ojai, CA)
- Kulturfabrik Airfield - (musicians club, Mainz, Germany)
- Kung Fu Academy
- Kuwait Football Association
- Kyoto Forestry Association (New Zealand)
- Korea Federation of Advertising Associations (South Korea)
- Korean Fine Arts Association (Seoul, Korea)
- Keratinocyte Fatty Acid-Binding Protein
- Kids for a Better Society (est. 1992)
- Kansas Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom (Kansas State University; Manhattan, KS)
- Kentucky Folk Art Center (Morehead State University; Morehead, KY)
- Kinver Freeliners Angling Club (UK)
- Korean Folk Art Club (State University of New York at Buffalo)
- Kayak Fishing Association of California (est. 2004)
- Kentucky Fertilizer & Agricultural Chemical Association, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
RIYADH: Crown Prince Salman, Deputy Premier and Minister of Defense, yesterday attended the graduation ceremony of the 83rd graduating class of King Faisal Air Academy (KF) students.
Summary: RIYADH: Defense Minister Prince Salman attended a graduation ceremony at King Faisal Air Academy here Sunday and distributed certificates and awards to outstanding students.
Major Al Ghamdi graduated from King Faisal Air Academy in 1995 and was posted to the F-5 after basic fighter training.