The nine existing cardiac centers include Prince Salman Cardiac Center in King Fahd Medical City Riyadh, Cardiac Center in King Abdullah Medical City in Makkah, Saud Al-Babtain Cardiac Center in the Eastern Province, Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Cardiac Center in Hofuf (Al-Ahsa), Cardiac Center in Hail, Prince Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Musad Center in the northern border, Prince Sultan bin Abdul Aziz Center in Najran, the Madinah Cardiac Center and the Center at the King Fahd Hospital in Jeddah.
What does KFMC stand for?
KFMC stands for King Fahd Medical City (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KFMC
- Koch Fractal Monopole Antenna
- Korea Facility Management Association
- Korean Financial Management Association
- Korean Fluid Machinery Association (South Korea)
- Kuwait Financial Markets Association
- Kansas Family Medical Assistance Manual (policy guide; Kansas Health Policy Authority)
- Keep Flower Mound Beautiful (Flower Mound, TX)
- Kuantan Flour Mills Berhad (Malaysia)
- Kansas Foundation for Medical Care
- Kidney Foundation of Medina County (Brunswick, OH)
- Kosmic Free Music Foundation
- King Fahd Military Medical Complex (Saudi Arabia)
- King Fahd Medical Research Center (Saudi Arabia)
- Kutztown Folk Music Society
- Kantoren Fonds Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Office Fund)
- Kieleckiego Festiwalu Nauki (Polish: Kielce Science Festival; est. 2000; Poland)
- Killi Fish Nederland (Dutch killi fish association)
- Kingston Field Naturalists (Ontario, Canada)
- Kluane First Nation (Canada)
- Komitee Forschung Naturmedizin eV
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ministry of Health in the largest Arab economy placed the project with the UAE firm, which involves an extension of facilities at King Fahd Medical City in the Saudi capital Riyadh.
BNA) -- Surgeons at King Fahd Medical City in Riyadh have removed 14 small magnetic toys from the intestines of a two-year-old girl.
Dr Manal Al Hazmi, consultant pulmonologist and intensivist at the King Fahd Medical City in Riyadh said when boys reach the age of seven, they usually outgrow their asthma.
Aziza and Saeeda will be under surveillance in intensive care at the King Fahd Medical City until they are able of performing their ordinary functions, he added.
He was the executive director of medical affairs at King Fahd Medical City in Riyadh.