My son was then referred to King Fahd Central Hospital in Jazan where he was admitted to the intensive care unit," Al-Bishi said.
What does KFCH stand for?
KFCH stands for King Fahd Central Hospital (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Krefelder Fußball-Club (Germany)
- Kremlin Fried Chicken
- Kung Fu Cult (Cinema)
- Kwality Food Center (UK)
- Kansas Fertilizer and Chemical Association (agriculture)
- Kitsap Foster Care Association (Bremerton, WA)
- Keep Forsyth County Beautiful (Georgia)
- Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce (India)
- Korean Federation of Community Credit (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kalman Filter Channel Estimate
- Karate for Christ International (martial arts)
- Kilo Flux Change per Inch
- King Fisher Company, Inc. (Wheeling, IL)
- Korean Federation of Construction Industry Trade Unions
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Japan Limited
- Koch Fertilizer Canada Ltd. (Brandon, Manitoba, Canada; est. 1967)
- Kuguru Food Complex Limited (Kenya)
- Korea Film Commission Network
- Kansas Foundation for Clinical Pharmacology
- Kenema Female Circumcision Project (Sierra Leone)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The body is being kept at the morgue of King Fahd Central Hospital for further examination.
Hospitals awarded the CBAHI certificates included Hera Hospital in Makkah, King Fahd Hospital in Baha, Asir Central Hospital, King Abdulaziz Specialist Hospital in Taif, King Fahd Hospital in Najran, King Fahd General Hospital in Jeddah, King Abdulaziz Hospital and Research Center in Jeddah, King Saud Medical Compound in Riyadh, Saud Al-Babtain Medical Center, King Saud Hospital in Qassim, King Fahd Hospital in Hofuf, Iman General Hospital in Riyadh, the Children's Hospital in Dammam, King Khaled Hospital in Hail, the Birth and Child Hospital in Jeddah, Al-Yamamah Hospital in Riyadh, King Abdulaziz Hospital in Makkah, King Fahd Central Hospital in Jazan, King Fahd Specialist Hospital in Qassim, Prince Salman bin Abdul Aziz Hospital in Riyadh and Khamis Mushayt General Hospital.