MIR Khan dropped by at the King Edward Memorial Hospital in Mumbai's Parel area on Sunday to kick off a de- addiction programme for women.
What does KEMH stand for?
KEMH stands for King Edward Memorial Hospital (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Koen Electronic Media Agency
- Knowles Electronic Manikin for Acoustic Research
- Kennecott Eagle Minerals Company (Ishpeming, MI)
- King Edward Medical College (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Korea Electrical Manufacturers Cooperative (South Korea)
- King Edward Medical College Alumni (UK)
- Korea Energy Management Corporation
- King Edward Medical College University (Pakistan)
- Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary
- Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institute (Ministry of Fisheries Development; Mombasa, Kenya)
- Kentucky Employers' Mutual Insurance
- Kentucky Equine Management Internship (Lexington, KY)
- Keyboard Electronic Musical Instrument (hardware)
- Knowledge Engineering Methods and Languages
- Knowledge Engineering & Machine Learning Group
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park (US National Park Service)
- Kentucky Employee Mediation Program
- Kluane Ecological Monitoring Project (Canada)
- Knoxville Early Music Project
- Kettle Moraine Press Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Delhi, Mar 7 (ANI): The Supreme Court on Monday rejected the petition filed by author Pinki Virani for the mercy killing of comatose nurse Aruna Shanbaug, confined to a bed in Mumbai's King Edward Memorial Hospital for the last 37 years in a vegetative state after a brutal sexual assault.
I was born at King Edward Memorial Hospital in Subiaco, WA, in 1957.
00 Hardcover HQ766 This volume synthesizes the research originally presented at a three-day meeting of epidemiologists and social science researchers studying issues of reproductive and sexual health issues in India that was organized by the King Edward Memorial Hospital Research Centre in Pune, India and Johns Hopkins U.
Hospital The war lasted eight months, after which Mr Shorters remained as an Army medic at the King Edward Memorial Hospital at Port Stanley.
In contrast, contraceptives and sterilisation procedures would be eligible for carbon credits, suggested Professor Barry Walters at the King Edward Memorial Hospital, Perth.
On graduation Chrystal and fellow nursing sister, Carmel Hayes, sailed to Perth on the Manoora to do their obstetric training at The King Edward Memorial Hospital for Women in Subiaco.