Besides Additional Chief Secretary Khizar Hayat Gondal, Secretary Health, Secretary Information, Secretary Environment, Secretary Higher Education, Secretary School Education, Secretary Local Government, Secretary Agriculture, Vice Chancellor King Edward Medical University Professor Faisal Masood, Director General Public Relations Punjab Amjad Hussain Bhatti, Additional Director General Health Vector Born Diseases, Incharge of Dengue Research Cell Professor Wasim Akram, senior officers of Punjab Information Technology Board, EDO Health Lahore and officers of district government were also attended the meeting.
What does KEMU stand for?
KEMU stands for King Edward Medical University (Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KEMU in our Acronym Attic
- King Edward Musical Society (community music group; Macclesfield, Cheshire, England, UK)
- Knudsen Effusion Mass Spectrometry
- Korean Energy Management System
- Korean Environmental Mutagen Society (South Korea)
- Kansas Emergency Medical Services Association
- Kentucky Emergency Medical Services Academy (Bowling Green, KY)
- Kenya Medical Supplies Agency
- Kansas Emergency Medical Technicians Association
- Kemin Työväen Shakkikerho (Finnish chess club)
- Korean-to-English Machine Translation System (Seoul National University; South Korea)
- Kenmore (New York)
- Kentish (linguistics)
- Khirbat En-Nahas (iron age formation; Jordan)
- Knowledge Exchange Network (National Mental Health Services)
- Kompetenz-Center für Emissionfrei Nutzfahrzeuge (German, Daimler research center)
- Key Exchange for Network Architectures
- Kenya National Alliance of Street Vendors and Informal Traders
- Kenyan Battalion (Kenyan Forces serving with United Nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said the role of Institute of Public Health with regard to elimination of dengue virus is extremely important therefore recommendation formulated by Punjab government to run Institute of Public Health on modern lines should be completely implemented, while Vice Chancellor King Edward Medical University should ensure that recommendations of Punjab government in this regard are effectively implemented.
2 -- The King Edward Medical University (KEMU) administration has recently launched a PhD programme, despite an acute shortage of medical faculty, Daily Times has learnt.
The first one is the upcoming retirement of the present Vice Chancellor (VC) of the King Edward Medical University (KEMU) and the second is the retirement of the chief executive of the Punjab Institute of Cardiology (PIC).
LAHORE -- Position-holder male and female students, currently on a tour of Punjab on the invitation of Punjab government, visited GC University, King Edward Medical University (KEMU) and Arfa Karim IT Centre on Friday.
135 million for strengthening of King Edward Medical University, Rs.
LAHORE, July 8 -- The Polymesase Chain Reaction (PCR) machines - worth millions of rupees - installed at the Institute of Public Health (IPH) and King Edward Medical University (KEMU) six months ago are still non-functional, forcing thousands of poor patients suffering from Hepatitis B and C to go to private laboratories for tests, Daily Times has learnt.
Jaffar Ilyas, Medical Superintendents of government hospitals, Pro-Vice Chancellor King Edward Medical University Prof;.